The ideal candidate would be dependable with a positive attitude. Being able to work independently, as well as in a team environment and have the ability to adapt quickly will be beneficial in the position. Real Estate experience is a plus but not required.
- Document Management
- Answering or transferring phone calls and taking messages for select staff members
- Maintaining the office calendar
- Writing memos, correspondence, invoices, receipts, spreadsheets and other reports as needed
- Keeping the office database
- Purchasing office supplies
- Light Social Media
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Experience with various forms of office software and equipment
- Coordinate classroom material and room reservations
- Good interpersonal skills
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Ability to work with staff across multiple departments
- Light Bookkeeping
Growing Real Estate Company and Licensing School seeks an experienced Real Estate professional to assist in instructing the 40 hour pre license course and Continuing Education classes as prescribed by the Board of Registration for Real Estate Brokers and Salespersons. Responsibilities will also include developing and administering an in house training program for affiliated licensees. 5 years plus Real Estate sales experience preferred. Will train the right candidate. Compensation to include hourly per diem, high sales commissions and residual income. Must be willing to teach live classes and travel throughout Cape Cod and the Islands. Please send cover letter and resume in confidence.