Kelly understands that a home is so much more than a structure. It's where life happens, where friends and family gather, where dreams are brainstormed, where emotions are expressed. It provides shelter, a space to feel safe, an avenue for adventure, growth and memories. Kelly believes in creating trusting relationships with the clients she works with to help them reach their real estate goals and understands that the process of buying and selling real estate often symbolizes much more than a tangible item.
If you are an investor, your goals are different, and Kelly understands that, too. Cap rates, ROI, cash flow; she’ll look at the numbers from all angles and get a team in place to build your portfolio and grow your wealth.
Kelly has spent 11 years helping clients navigate the complexities of real estate. Prior to that, Kelly enjoyed 10 years coaching at the collegiate level and worked as the Director of Leadership activities in higher education. As such, this laid the foundation for her approach to real estate - creating a team with her clients to achieve the results they are looking for.
Credentials and Memberships
* Neuroscience and Business Degrees from Franklin and Marshall College
* Masters of Science from Smith College
* National Association of Realtors
* Massachusetts Licensed Real Estate Associate Broker
* Senior Real Estate Specialist
* NAGLREP Member
* Massachusetts Association of Realtors
* Cape Cod and Islands Association of Realtors
* Member of Cape Cod and Islands MLS
* Member of MLS PIN (Property Information Network)